Windows x64 | Languages: English | File Size: 717.9 MB
Xojo is a cross-platform software development tool that enables developers of all backgrounds to create software for OS X, Windows, Linux, the Web, and soon, mobile. With users all over the world, Xojo apps can be found in every conceivable category - from commercial software applications to use in governments, universities, businesses, and the Fortune 500. Secondary-level and college students in schools all over the world are introduced to programming with Xojo.
With built-in support for graphics, database servers, internet protocols and more, you can build just about anything you can imagine with Xojo. Using Xojo, you can make commercial software products, utilities to help make your life easier, or even learn to program. In fact, Xojo itself is a Xojo app!
Build Apps 10x Faster
Xojo is a modern, object-oriented language. It supports inheritance, interfaces, polymorphism and is strongly-typed as well. There are thousands of differences in OS API calls and Xojo abstracts you from these details, dramatically reducing development time and allowing you to focus on what makes your application unique.
Xojo apps don't have an interpreter or virtual machine - they're compiled to machine code for fast execution and the protection of your intellectual property. Xojo uses native controls so your app looks and feels right on each platform. Development is cross-platform as well. Create your project on your favorite OS and then build it for any platform Xojo supports.
- Fixed a 2018r1 performance regression in 64-bit Windows built apps with optimizations on.
- A NilObjectException that could be caused by an undo has been fixed (see 51883).
- Fixed a NilObjectException that could be caused by selecting a method name from the method name combo box.
- Viewing the unicode representation of large text variables no longer causes exceptions or hangs.
- Compilation of an iOS project that has a launch screen with an image on it that has no actual pictures in the image no longer causes an OutOfBoundsException.
- Fixed a 2018r1 regression that prevented breakpoints from working reliably in 32-bit applications.
- A hidden TabPanel no longer leaves a visible blank space around.
- Controls on a TabPanel no longer have a gradient background.
- Sliders/Scrollbars on TabPanels no longer cause the Tabs to scroll off the TabPanel.
- Drawing on a clipped Printer Graphics region now works again.
- Canvas now refreshes properly after Scroll is called.
- Last Tab in a TabPanel is no longer clipped when scale factor changes.
- Undo no longer causes a crash.
- Undo of a newly added control no longer leaves the Inspector in an odd state.
- Viewing large text variables unicode no longer hangs or causes exceptions.
- Debugger now stops at breakpoints correctly for 64-bit and ARM targets.
- Windows IDE: Global variables can now be viewed when debugging 64-bit apps.
- Hosting Stats window no longer leaks sockets.
- Translated TextField is now disabled by default.
- At least 2GB of RAM
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 7 SP1 Platform Update 64-bit
- The Xojo IDE is 64-bit so it only runs on 64-bit versions of Windows. You can continue to build 32-bit apps as necessary.
- Microsoft regularly fixes bugs as part of Windows Update so be sure to always have the latest updates applied to your system.
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare