- Compatible XF Versions 2.x
- Additional Requirements
- A discord server.
This addon makes use of discord-widget from Resting Coder.
What does this addon do?
This addon lets you add a discord server widget to the sidebar which features channels and online users.
It's even designed to fit right into your existing theme.
A demo can be seen at my board here.
There are an extensive amount of options to customize the discord widget to your liking.
The discord widget is fully customizable with style properties as well.
- Follow the standard add-on installation procedures.
- Once installed, you need to insert your discord server's ID into the "Server ID" option field. If you need help obtaining your discord server's ID, click here.
- Make sure "Enable Widget" is checked on your discord server's settings. If you need help, click here
- Go to the user group permission area and make sure that the "View Discord Widget" permission is set to "Yes" for whichever groups you want to see the discord widget.
- Go to the widget area of the admin control panel, and add the widget titled "[AH] Discord Widget" where ever you desire.