- Compatible XF Versions 2.x
Corrects situation where avatar images are missing from file system.
A missing avatar image missing from the file system will result in a blank avatar to be shown. This add-on fixes this problem.
(Example of Avatar Data Check page)
- All phrases start with avatardatacheck_ for your convenience.
- Download avatardatacheck_v1.0.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-AvatarDataCheck_v1.0.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
How to use:
Add "avatardatacheck" to the end of the URL in your browser.
You don't have permission to view the code content. Please Log in or register now. Log in or register now.
The update link will set the xf_user.avatar_date to 0 for each user shown in the list. This will fix the blank avatar problem.
Question and Answers:
Q: I ran the add-on but no results were displayed, yet I still have some avatars that are blank.
A: Make sure the files in the data/avatars folders have the same owner. You will need to use the chown recursive command.