- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- 1.4, 1.5
See the first update for SS's of two new features added.
If you find Icewind Staff useful and wish to show your support, please consider "purchasing" it for $2.99 Cad, at this PayPal link: thank-you. Although not required, your donation via a purchase would be appreciated.
This version is compatible only with XenForo 1.4+. If there is enough interest I will release a version to remove the view members tab permission check (and the 1.4 check on install), if an older version of XF is detected.
- Create unlimited number of tabs: sponsors, our staff, contributors, etc.
- Tab names are automatically formatted to upper case words
- Each tab you create is assigned it's own route, built from the name of the tab, if possible. If a duplicate route is detected, you will be required to enter a new tab name
- Each tab can be set to be a child of the Members Tab. When set to be a child, each group is listed as it's own tab (like how notable members are listed, see SS)
- Tabs can be set to be public (default) or only accessible to members of the selected groups (and admins and moderators)
- When set to not be public, admins can choose to have the tab(s) view-able by admins only. They can also give moderators the right to view the tab(s)
- A permission to view staff tabs is added to the general permission group; defaulted to Allow on installation
- Each created tab that is set to be displayed in the Navigation bar can be set to be positioned at the Home, Middle or End, and are listed according to their display order
- Each tab can have it's own description (optional). The description supports HTML (in the ACP Staff tab list, the description is not shown "raw", but it is for the public view)
- Remove the staff members list from the Notable Members page
- Staff Online Now Link: if you opted to remove the staff list from the notable members page, the staff online now heading in the sidebar will have its link removed (the heading will still be there). You can leave the heading with no link or have it link to one of your own tabs. The tab must be set to public. Only public tabs are listed in the drop-down
- Remove the Staff online block. If selected, removes the staff online now block from the sidebar.
Standard install, see the read-me file included in the zip. After uploading the file and installing this add-on, run the file health check.
During installation one permission is inserted, and one table is added to your database. Note, this add-on, like all my add-ons does not perform any call-backs or license checks; it just installs itself.
Completely uninstalls itself. After you uninstall this add-on, nothing will be left to show it was ever installed. Again, no call-backs, it just uninstalls.
Queries: No additional queries. The page the Staff Tabs use generate the same number of Queries as the members page.
This add-on can not be redistributed or re-packaged in any way without the consent of the author. This add-on can only be installed if you downloaded this add-on from xenforo.com or icewindalerp.com