- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
A tool used to update all posts on your forum. Attachments will be inserted into the message. All thumbnails which currently are shown below the post will be inserted as Attach BB Code in the message.
(Example of Attach BB Code)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of Insert Attachment All page)
- Download insertattachmentall_v1.1.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-InsertAttachmentAll_v1.1.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
To use this add-on, add the following to your forums URL:
You don't have permission to view the code content.
Once you have verified the add-on works correctly by updating a single post, you can increase the Limit in the Options page, for example set it to 1000.
Questions and Answers:
Q: Who can run this add-on?
A: Only the Admin.
Q: What is the other add-on called Insert Attachment for?
A: To have attachments automatically inserted when the message is saved.
Q: Once I have inserted all attachments, can I uninstall this add-on?