- 100% CSS based - no divs added or taken away
- Single location CSS (EXTRA.css)
- Tested in all major browsers
- Does not break after XenForo 1.x updates (easy to maintain)
- Includes styling for the Resource Manager
- Includes styling for the Media Gallery
- Compatible with XF Responsive Design
- To show the power of the CSS system in XenForo
- To get some practice with XenForo templates and CSS
- To contribute to the XenForo resources
- To grow the XenForo community
- You moved from vBulletin 3.x to XenForo and some of your users would like the option to keep the old look
- You or your users simply like the vBulletin 3.x look and want to have it as an optional style
- You're looking for a basic style (other than the default one) to start from to build your own style
- You're looking for a style with straight corners and a classic/legacy postbit layout
Because this style has (almost) all CSS on a single page, you can view any XenForo forum you visit in vBulletin 3.x style. All you have to do is add the contents of EXTRA.css in the User CSS (add-on) of your browser for the domain you want to view, example:
Screenshot of User CSS in Safari.
Do you offer support?
No, unless I have the time to respond. You can post questions in the discussion thread. This shouldn't require much support though.
How difficult is it to change the colors?
Not very difficult. Just open template EXTRA.css and copy/paste the complete code in a text editor. Now use the find & replace functionality of the editor to replace the default color codes with the ones you'd like to use. You can use a color meter to find out the hexadecimal values of the default and new colors.
Can I use this style to build a new style and release it as a new resource?
You can if the new style doesn't look too similar. You have to add "based on…" and link to this resource. The new style would also have to be free.
Can I download this style and sell it?
No, this is a free style. Styles based on this style also have to be free.
Can I reupload this style elsewhere as a free resource?
Only after asking my permission. You will have to link back to this page.
If you like this, feel free to like/rate/review. Thanks!