- Support included for share links on view video page.
- Support for category permissions. Set who can add videos, edit videos, delete videos, add comments, edit comments, delete comments per group.
- Support for per category settings, including view category, view and add video permissions and discussion topics.
- Ajax rating system with per group permissions who can rate and even who can change their votes.
- Default per category settings for sort and filter as well as number of videos per page.
- Support for YouTube thumbnails. Thumbnails are downloaded and saved locally for display next to videos when new videos are added using media urls. (See below for which sites are supported.)
- Quick add video option, enter the media url and category and the system will attempt to get the video title/description automatically. (Not all media urls supported.)
- Support for category or video following.
- Support for IPB's tag class for videos.
- Per category or globally created discussion topics.
- RSS feed for new videos added and per category rss feed export added for each category.
Released October 24, 2016
Several crucial bug fixes and compatibility with IPB 4.1.16. See full list of bug fixes here.