Some of the changes in this release include:
- Fix an issue with Chrome's XSS auditor when submitting content using the rich text editor in certain scenarios.
- Prevent warnings from being inserted in an expired state.
- Fix a situation where message counts would be adjusted incorrectly when approving a thread while moving it (such as in the spam cleaner).
- Add "nofollow" to certain links related to the find new system.
- Adjust the naming of filter list cookies to be shorter and not include query string params.
- Prevent an error in the RSS feed importer relating to an invalid Atom feed.
- Prevent the RSS importer from failing to import a feed if the feed contained multiple entries with the same ID.
- Disable user mention processing within quotes.
- Adjust attachment translation in the IPB importer.
- Adjust birth date importing from SMF and process attachment tags to our format.
- Fix breadcrumb links not pointing to "full" URLs in the help system.
The following templates have had changes:
Please note that we are now formally recommending that you upgrade to PHP 5.4 or newer. XenForo 2.0 is requires PHP 5.4 or newer. If you are running PHP 5.3 or 5.2, you will receive a warning when installing or upgrading XenForo.
This release follows our principle that third-point (x.x.X) releases should always be more stable than the preceding version, so for the most part you will not find new features in this release. Major new features will be reserved for second point versions (x.X.x).
Installation and Upgrade Instructions
Full details for how to install and upgrade XenForo can be found in the XenForo Manual.