- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- 1.4, 1.5
Have you ever wanted to have a default set when you make your post to avoid changing each time the font and formatting options ?
This add-on solves this by providing you with configuration options in the usercp to set wether you want your text to be in bold, italic and/or underlined case, wether you want it blue, red, green,... and also which font it should be displayed with.
Working with every instance of the WYSIWYG editor on the forum (thread, post, quick reply, conversation, ...), it automatically set the editor to the user default formatting options upon creation.
A button is also available in the editor toolbar to set at any moment the default formatting option on a selected text or at the editor caret.
Be aware that upon creation, if you click outside of the editor, the default formatting options just applied are lost, this is a normal behavior of the editor. A simple click on the button gets them set again.
- Usergroup permission to set a default configuration
- Default formatting options from the usercp
- Checkboxes for bold, italic and underline
- Styled dropdown for the font and font size
- Color picker for the font color
- Automatic selection of the default formatting options on empty editor load
- Editor toolbar button to apply the default formatting options at caret position or on selected text