Yoast SEO Premium 22.0 is out. This release expands support for Organization schema, with numerous new details, which search engines use to fully understand your business.
- Adds additional organization info fields and organization identifiers fields to the schema.
- Bumps the minimum required version of Yoast SEO to 22.0.
- Now available: highlighting for results of the SEO, readability, and inclusive language analyses in Elementor.
- Makes the AI Generator tip toaster visible until explicitly closed by the user.
- Fixes a bug where exporting the keyphrase scores would result in a fatal error when additional keyphrases were stored in the database in a malformed way.
- Fixes a bug where highlighting would be applied incorrectly when keyphrase occurrences contained different types of apostrophes than ' in the keyphrase distribution assessment.
- Fixes a bug where the schema for a variable price product created with Easy Digital Downloads would be invalid.
- Fixes a bug where the Yoast Table of Contents block would prevent editing a post when using the latest version of Gutenberg (17.3.0).
- Bumps the minimum required version of Yoast SEO to 21.8.
Yoast SEO Premium 21.6 got a power-up with advanced AI technology -- now also for WooCommerce products! Create enticing titles and meta descriptions faster than ever. Own the search results with finely tuned, AI-crafted content that speaks directly to your audience.
- Get ready to supercharge your content! AI-powered meta description and title generation is now seamlessly enabled for all users as the default setting.
- Introducing a new feature: AI SEO title and meta description generation for WooCommerce products! To unlock this SEO magic, make sure you have both Yoast SEO Premium and Yoast WooCommerce SEO installed.
- Fixes a bug where the focus style of the Use AI error message buttons would be cut off.
- Fixes a bug where the related links block would not be translated.
- Bumps the minimum required version of Yoast SEO to 21.6.
Yoast SEO Premium 21.3 is out now. In this release, we've improved the word complexity assessment, making it more helpful to improve your content.
- Improves the accuracy of the word complexity assessment in English by recognizing more plural forms of non-complex words. For example, the plural form universities is not marked as a complex word anymore, just like the singular form university.
- Bumps the minimum required version of Yoast SEO to 21.3.
Yoast SEO Premium 21.1 is out today. This release brings improvements and enhancements, including ones to our new AI feature.
- Bumps the minimum required version of Yoast SEO to 21.1.
- The AI generator functionality is unavailable if the SEO Analysis is turned off. We now show an error immediately alerting users to this after leaving the AI introduction modal.
Yoast SEO Premium 21.0 comes with AI! You can now generate titles and meta descriptions with help from generative AI. Our AI reads your content, understands it, and creates accurate, engaging titles and descriptions.
- Introduces the AI title & description generator. You can now speed up your workflow with high-quality suggestions for titles and descriptions for your search and social appearance, at the click of a button.
- Bumps the minimum required version of Yoast SEO to 21.0.
- Sets the WordPress tested up to version to 6.3.
Yoast SEO Premium 20.3 is out today. For this release, we did a round of enhancements and fixes. For one, we made improvements to the redirect manager making it easier to use.
- Makes links in the redirect manager clickable, to help with testing.
- Defers redirect management to the plugins_loaded hook to avoid a timing misalignment between the redirect manager and the Wordfence live traffic monitor.
- Enhances the word complexity assessment for English by filtering out more function words.
- Fixes a bug where reactivating Premium would switch usage tracking on regardless of the value set by the user.
- Bumps minimum required version of Yoast SEO to 20.3.
Yoast SEO Premium 19.4 is out now. In this release, we’ve improved our Premium analysis with a new check for site titles. We’ve also added a new option to the crawl settings to manage the crawling of internal site search URLs. Plus, we’ve added several enhancements, fixes, and other improvements.
- Introduces a new toggle in the Crawl Cleanup settings to redirect “pretty” URLs for searches ( /search/term/ ) to the raw format (/?s=term).
- Introduces the title assessment, which detects if the post is missing a title.
- Fixes a bug where screen options added by a plugin to the Redirects page would not be working correctly.
- Fixes a bug where the copy of the notice in the related links block would be hardly visible when using a dark theme.
- Bumps the Yoast SEO minimum required version to 19.9.
- Ensures the permalink cleanup help article link opens in a new tab.
- Moves Zapier instructions to the post publish sidebar.
Today, we’re releasing Yoast SEO Premium 19.3. We’ve rolled out some general enhancements, bug fixes, and security improvements in this release. Update now!
- Adds an option to prevent the crawling of site search pages.
- Adds an option to prevent the crawling of /wp-json/.
- Fixes a bug where the get_suggestions method would also return unrelated post types when you passed a post_type parameter.