- Compatible XF Versions 2.x
Prevents thread starter from bumping their thread until a certain time has expired.
This add-on is typically used for classified forums where bumping threads by the thread starter can be a problem.
(Example of error message)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of User group permissions)
- Bumping the thread only applies to thread starter.
- If a member other than the thread starter creates a post, the thread starter can reply.
- User Group permissions allow a bypass.
- All phrases start with bumplimit_ for your convenience.
- Download Andy-BumpLimit-1.0.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/BumpLimit directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
Q: Can the thread author reply to a post before the time limit has expired?