- Compatible XF Versions 2.x
For $25.00 USD this add-on along with the entire collection may be downloaded for up to one year. Please see the colletion in the Resources area at this URL:
Note: all my XF1 add-ons are still 100% free and are supported by donations.
The purpose of this add-on is the allow the admin to move a post within a thread. For example if you want to move post #3 to be after post #5.
(Example of Change date link)
(Example of Change date overlay)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of User group permissions)
- All phrases start with changedate_ for your convenience.
- Download Andy-ChangeDate-1.4.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/ChangeDate directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
In order to see the Change date link below the post, you will need to set the User group permissions for the Administrative.
How to use:
- Click the Change date link located below any post.
- Enter the date and time you would like the post to be.
- Save changes.
Forum which use a language other than English can add notes in the Options page. For example if you add the following notes:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Please Log in or register now. Log in or register now.