- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
To install, upload the files contained in /upload and install using the .xml file.
To set up the page, use the template acomhomepage_layout to set up the html head and layout. Be aware of certain variables in there; do not remove variable configurations (such as $title, $contents). Use the template acomhomepage and acomhomepage.css to setup the page body.
The phrase acomhomepage is used to determine what users are shown as viewing when viewing this page.
If you want to make this your homepage: Set your index route in `Options -> Basic Board Settings` to `home/`
If you want to use this for another page (other than a homepage), you will have to make a few changes prior to the route filters update:
1. Enable debug mode (config.php: `$config['debug'] = 1;`)
2. Go to http://yourwebsite/admin.php?route-prefixes/ (or `Admin -> Development -> Route Prefixes`) and edit the `home` route prefix to whatever you wish to call it
3. Edit /library/Apantic/ACOMHomepage/Route/Prefix/Home.php and change `home` on line 17 to whatever you want the route to be called.
If you are using a newer version of XenForo (XF 1.2+), you should be able to use route filters for this purpose. See:https://xenforo.com/help/route-filters/