Trust+ is a risk analysis system designed to aid forum administrators, e-shop owners, contest hosts and other webmasters in weeding out fraudulent registrations. Unlike similar services, Trust+ takes a multi-faceted approach to identify different risk factors. Detections include:
- The detection and blocking of Tor users
- The detection and blocking of disposable e. mail addresses
- The detection and blocking of fake e. mail addresses
- The detection of users who may be using proxy services, VPNs, or other identity masking services.
This product is in beta, to purchase access at beta pricing (or to request a free trial),please request an invite here. You will be invited to create a Trust+ account, and will be provided personal beta support at no additional fee. Beta users will lock-in beta pricing.
- Calls the Trust+ API to determine the risk of a potential registrant, and blocks risky registrations.
- All blocks are recorded to the Spam log in your ACP.