- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- 1.4, 1.5
- Additional Requirements
- php 5.4+
This add-on provides useful user functions and options. Provide your members with additional username, thread, and post functions.
Changing usernames has never been this easy!
Requires XenForo 1.4.x or newer
- Delete Poll. Moderators and poll creators (when no votes have been cast) can delete a poll via a simple link.
- Custom User Upgrade Amounts. By setting the upgrade price to 0, you can allow the user to pay any price for the upgrade.
- Remove Own Poll Vote with optional Time Limit. Those who have cast a vote may remove it (un-vote). This is a usergroup permission which may be set with a time limit (in minutes). Time starts once vote has been cast. Poll must be open and user must have voting permission.
- User Action Log. Editing of post messages, editing thread titles and/or prefixes, locking/unlocking threads, adding polls, and changing user names, are all logged and displayed via a user log in the Admin Control Panel.
- Change User Name. Members may change their user name x amount of times by selecting the 'Change User Name' link on their Account page. Option to display previous usernames via a tab on the profile page.
- Moderation. Option to moderate user name changes. Only moderators with set permission may approve or deny name change requests.
- User Note. Option for the user to provide a note as to why they wish to change their username.
- Moderator Note. Option for the moderator to provide the user with a note when approving or denying the name change.
- Moderator Alerts. Option to alert all moderators to the user's new name.
- User Alert and Email. Users are notified by alert and email when a decision is made in regards to their name change request.
- Name Change Cycles. Option to reset the allowed number of name changes every X days.
- Visible Indication. Option to set the user's custom title to display their previous name for X days in order to allow all members to keep track.
- Previous Name Changes/Requests Information. Moderators may view the details of previous name change requests. Approved, Denied, and those Pending Approval requests, all display their relevant information in an overlay.
- ACP User Edit Previous Names. The user edit page in the Admin Control Panel (ACP) displays a list of previous names held by that user.
- Create Polls Permission to limit who may create polls by user group or node.
- Add Poll to existing thread. Permission to allow thread authors to add a poll to the their threads at a later date (now default in XF 1.4).
- Edit Poll. Poll creators can now edit their polls as long as no votes have been cast (now default in XF 1.4).
- Optional Time Limit permission on editing thread titles.
- Separate Title and Post edit time limits. Option to allow the editing of thread titles even when the time limit for editing posts has expired.
- Lock / Unlock own thread. Permission to allow thread authors to lock/unlock their own threads. User cannot unlock threads locked by a moderator.
- More Options... Thread authors may edit the title and prefix, lock/unlock, or add a poll to their threads by editing the first post and selecting the 'More Options...' button.
- Per user message/threads per page:
- Must add a custom user field for each one with the ids "useress_messagesPerPage" and "useress_threadsPerPage". These should be single line text boxes with "Number" as the Value Match Requirement.
- Limited User Upgrades
- You can now limit how many of each user group upgrade is available. Once the maximum has been purchased, they'll be hidden from users that don't already own it.
- This add-on does not alter the XenForo xf_post or xf_thread MySQL tables, which means it can easily be installed on large boards.
See the FAQ for various hint & tips for SQL database indexes to add.