Xenforo Spoiler Permission Help | NulledTeam UnderGround | The Best Scripts Site In The World

Xenforo Spoiler Permission Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremy

Registered
Reaction score
Hello guys, I nerver for once have regret to have stumble upon this site because of their great work being done here. And also thanks to the admin of this wonderful site.

Please I really need your help in setting up my xenforo spoiler although it is working need some changes which I want to make.
My spoiler is only meant for registered members in my forum and restricted to the visitor which they would have to sign up for it. So I want it my xenforo spoiler code to work for some set of my members let's say with title rank instead for all members.
So what I am saying, in essence, is that I want it to only work my users with a title rank e.g Guru so how can I set it up please help is needed here.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Please Log in or register now. Log in or register now.
So now the problem is how I can set the permission for only members with title rank guru? And how I can get the user group id instead for the spoiler to work for all members.

Please really need it any suggestion is welcome. Thanks in advance

@AnimeHaxor @Admin
And other great programmer please I need your help

Last edited:

jeremy

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you sir, really do appreciate your comment. Have already install the addon before, so what I am saying is that how can I make the spoiler to only works for a specific user group e.g users with title rank (Moderator) . So this will not work for all registered user but instead the spoiler will only work for user with user group (moderator). And I have seen such in a forum before. Please would very appreciate if you can help me out though I have installed the addon and it is working fine for all registered users but what I want is to work for a specific user group.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.nulledteam.com
Site Script
XenForo
Hello guys, I nerver for once have regret to have stumble upon this site because of their great work being done here. And also thanks to the admin of this wonderful site.

Please I really need your help in setting up my xenforo spoiler although it is working need some changes which I want to make.
My spoiler is only meant for registered members in my forum and restricted to the visitor which they would have to sign up for it. So I want it my xenforo spoiler code to work for some set of my members let's say with title rank instead for all members.
So what I am saying, in essence, is that I want it to only work my users with a title rank e.g Guru so how can I set it up please help is needed here.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Please Log in or register now. Log in or register now.
So now the problem is how I can set the permission for only members with title rank guru? And how I can get the user group id instead for the spoiler to work for all members.

Please really need it any suggestion is welcome. Thanks in advance

@AnimeHaxor @Admin
And other great programmer please I need your help
replace
Code:
to

Code:

jeremy

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry for the inconvenience sir, it did works out great, but how can I set it up with users with title rank e.g guru because I did but not working only the admin works/.
replace
Code:
to

Code:

Last edited:

jeremy

Registered
Reaction score
Sir @AnimeHaxor @Admin please have been waiting days for your reply please sir , I am really in need of it please I pardon you sir.

jeremy

Registered
Reaction score
Please come to help I really need this and will be very grateful if you can help please @AnimeHazor @Admin please for godsake

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock